Re: Dear friends, we have a final speakers list for Palmela 2011

  • prague
    Message 1 of 5 , May 18, 2011
      Maybe it's a good time to remind anyone who didn't buy their flight to portugal yet - DO NOT use those discount airlines such as Easyjet (which I call "Pissjet" because the flights to Prague are always full of intoxicated british gentlemen coming for a stag party, or "on the piss")

      Main issue is they're VERY strict about having only one carryon and might force you to check it if they think it's too big or too heavy. not really compatible with camera equipment.

      I managed to get past 4 stages of goons with 2 carryons and my big tripod but it was a real exercise in gymnastic deception which I wouldn't recommend trying very often.