Looked at the new 27inch iMac...

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2011
      ...it's spectacular. The LCD is one of the good kind that has a
      real wide view angle. You can stand way off center in any direction
      and don't get that ghosting you get from less expensive LCD's.

      And the graphics card is really fast. Spun a big Flash pano
      with 3072px cube faces effortlessly with really good color fidelity.

      I saw it at BestBuy and the instore cost was less than $1500
      with 4Gig mem and a 1T disk. My credit card was percolating
      like the eggs on Seqorney Weaver's counter in GhostBusters....