Re: OT - Scripting authoring

  • jeffreycb2000
    Message 1 of 5 , May 10 10:04 PM
      Thanks Hans for the direction - Scott Witte's Frank Lloyd Wright documentry is exactly the sort of thing.
      There was a similar social doco called The Wrong Crowd done many yeas ago in Quicktime LSP which has stuck in my mind as a great way to document/ use and present storys with panoramas.
      Thanks Again - I'll look into it.
      Jeffrey