Re: Wow! Google is going to start massive shooting panos of business

  • Tim Woolford
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2011
      We've been trying out the Bing/Photosynth photoshop plugin. Found it to be a
      very straightforward process. Once uploaded I liked the fact that I can go
      back into Photosynth and easily add comments, highlights etc. The bing maps
      integration is also very good.

      http://www.bing.com/maps/explore/#/jtjwvpdxhb61ymmj

      Will definitely be promoting this to our clients.

      Tim W
      Trek Wireless