Re: insurance

  • Patrick Cheatham
    Message 1 of 10 , May 7, 2011
      > Please, doesn't anyone else on this list have insurance??? :-)
      >
      > thanks!
      > Jeffrey

      Jeffrey:

      I have Hartford (via USAA) business insurance. Rather than covering me for amortized amounts &/or depreciation values of goods owned, they cover a dollar amount (which I provide) of cost to replace goods. Adding rented items and/or a vendor on a per-use basis just takes a phone call, and is cheap; likewise adding & removing liability coverage on a per-job basis is easy.

      They cover me and my stuffs wherever I am. I also have renter's insurance, which covers all my personal and office stuff (including camera gear, again).

      HTH,

      Patrick

      --
      Patrick Cheatham