Re: ivrpa patent fund

  • djaurand
    Message 1 of 79 , May 5, 2011
      Scott
      Henry mentioned he hasn't heard from Handal in a little while after just a token effort disputing his claims

      And I was thinking the letter from one of IVRPA's attorneys working on this might provide a little comfort to our customers, the ones being being theatened, being from an....attorney with a different view

      You guys are playing for the long game, but there's a short game too

      Like keeping customers and getting more business

      Doug Aurand

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Scott Witte <scottw@...> wrote:

      > That is what Henry tried. It makes no difference, certainly not to Handal.
      >
      > Scott
      >
      > On 5/5/2011 1:55 PM, djaurand wrote:
      > > My thinking was to have a trial attorney look at the infringement
      > > claims made in the Hotel Mella letter, consult with an IP attorney,
      > > and produce a response letter for any of Handals future cease & desist
      > > letters
      >
      > --
      > Scott Witte
      >
      > <http://www.scottwitte.com>