Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: ivrpa patent fund

  • Matthew Rogers - 360Precision
    Message 1 of 79 , May 4 9:37 AM
      Hi Doug,

      I'm just shocked that anyone is gullible enough to believe his nonsense. They've had the patent SEVEN YEARS, how many people have ended up in court ? ZERO. You can draw your own conclusions.

      Matt

      On 4 May 2011, at 15:33, djaurand wrote:

      > Matt
      > If your conclusions are correct, then why is Handal claiming Henry is infringing by using "omnidirectional images"
      >
      > Maybe the Patent isn't the issue, maybe the claim of infringement is a lie
      >
      > Doug Aurand
      >
      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Rogers - 360Precision <matthew@...> wrote:
      >
      > > This figure is all I need to see. I've read all the posts regarding prior art etc and they're completely useless. This patent does not claim to have invented:
      > >
      > > 1. Spherical Images
      > > 2. Using fisheye images to create spherical images.
      > > 3. Cubic images
      > > 4. Ipix images
      > > 5. ... etc etc

    • djaurand
      Message 79 of 79 , May 5 6:07 PM
        Scott
        Henry mentioned he hasn't heard from Handal in a little while after just a token effort disputing his claims

        And I was thinking the letter from one of IVRPA's attorneys working on this might provide a little comfort to our customers, the ones being being theatened, being from an....attorney with a different view

        You guys are playing for the long game, but there's a short game too

        Like keeping customers and getting more business

        Doug Aurand