Re: Learned from the List

  • fierodeval
    Message 1 of 9 , May 3, 2011
      Hi Roger,

      Yes, DevalVR works as you wrote, if the proportion is aproximately 2:1 the projection used is "spherical", if not it uses "cylindrical", this is true in 99% of cases. Maybe the stitching program could add an EXIF code to solve this ambiguity in the JPEG, I don't know.

      Anyway, I added the projection options in the context menu of the player since one year ago, so projection can be changed easily.

      regards!
      fiero