Re: [PanoToolsNG] ivrpa patent fund

  • Scott Witte
    Message 1 of 79 , May 2, 2011
      Apologies. I wasn't thinking. The "file wrapper" with all the
      examination history etc. can't be posted here at this time.

      Scott

      --
      Scott Witte

      <http://www.scottwitte.com>
      <http://www.tourdeforce360.com>
      414.345.9660
      Member, IVRPA

    • djaurand
      Message 79 of 79 , May 5, 2011
        Scott
        Henry mentioned he hasn't heard from Handal in a little while after just a token effort disputing his claims

        And I was thinking the letter from one of IVRPA's attorneys working on this might provide a little comfort to our customers, the ones being being theatened, being from an....attorney with a different view

        You guys are playing for the long game, but there's a short game too

        Like keeping customers and getting more business

        Doug Aurand