Re: [PanoToolsNG] ivrpa patent fund

  • Matthew Rogers - 360Precision
    Message 1 of 79 , May 2, 2011
      That's not what Im saying.

      On 1 May 2011, at 20:13, Trausti Hraunfjord wrote:

      > Patents being valid just because they are patents, is a myth.
      >
      > Australians in particular should know that.
      > http://www.ipmenu.com/archive/AUI_2001100012.pdf
      >
      > Trausti

    • djaurand
      Message 79 of 79 , May 5, 2011
        Scott
        Henry mentioned he hasn't heard from Handal in a little while after just a token effort disputing his claims

        And I was thinking the letter from one of IVRPA's attorneys working on this might provide a little comfort to our customers, the ones being being theatened, being from an....attorney with a different view

        You guys are playing for the long game, but there's a short game too

        Like keeping customers and getting more business

        Doug Aurand