Re: [PanoToolsNG] ivrpa patent fund

  • Scott Witte
    Message 1 of 79 , May 1 4:35 PM
      Matt,

      Thanks for putting so much time into this and thank your lawyer from us
      as well. I will certainly pass on the comments to our lawyers.

      My take, echoing what Trausti lauded to, just because a dependent claim
      or a method supporting that claim may be valid, does not automatically
      make the parent valid. Independent Claim 1 is light years broader in
      scope than how to remove radial distortion. David has already presented
      an excellent explanation of how all this fits together. Feel free to
      present that to your lawyer for comment. I would be interested in his
      perspective.

      Scott

      --
      Scott Witte

      <http://www.scottwitte.com>
      <http://www.tourdeforce360.com>
      414.345.9660
      Member, IVRPA

    • djaurand
      Message 79 of 79 , May 5 6:07 PM
        Scott
        Henry mentioned he hasn't heard from Handal in a little while after just a token effort disputing his claims

        And I was thinking the letter from one of IVRPA's attorneys working on this might provide a little comfort to our customers, the ones being being theatened, being from an....attorney with a different view

        You guys are playing for the long game, but there's a short game too

        Like keeping customers and getting more business

        Doug Aurand