Re: (ot) Kiosk mode/art show

  • fierodeval
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2011
      If the computers have Windows, an option is DevalVR. You could add two buttons in the screen with a simple script for next/back functions. Another solution is to use a 3DConnexion mouse (for example SpaceNavigator model), this is a very robust device for exhibitions. You could configure the two buttons of the device for next/back functions.

      best regards!