Re: ivrpa patent fund

  • Ben Kreunen
    Message 1 of 79 , May 1 2:36 PM
      > At least IPIX produced something, TTS don't even seem to have a website?
      >
      > here is their website http://tourtechnologysystems.com/

      Thanks Tom

      And this just reinforces that this is nothing to do with panoramic imaging. Perhaps they're waiting for Sony's patent to expire this year before they actually publish anything? 10 years after filing a patent and they only have a screengrab and no corporate information.
    • djaurand
      Message 79 of 79 , May 5 6:07 PM
        Scott
        Henry mentioned he hasn't heard from Handal in a little while after just a token effort disputing his claims

        And I was thinking the letter from one of IVRPA's attorneys working on this might provide a little comfort to our customers, the ones being being theatened, being from an....attorney with a different view

        You guys are playing for the long game, but there's a short game too

        Like keeping customers and getting more business

        Doug Aurand