Re: [PanoToolsNG] (ot) Kiosk mode/art show

  • Willy Kaemena
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2011
      On a Mac there is a perfect solution by using cubic navigator.
      The screen is locked out by password
      the viewer can play with the pano and continue to the next
      after stopping, the pano will continue to move on a pre defined path and switch to the next.
      input are QTVR files or equirects

      it is a very old program but still working today on the latest OS

      Willy

      On May 1, 2011, at 22:48, Uri wrote:

      > I'm planning to exhibit several panoramas at an art show.
      >
      > I want the viewers to be able to control movements, zoom the pano, and to be able to load the next panorama or go back to the last one only.
      >
      > No other controls (the computer will be in a locked compartment under the display, just mouse and display showing).
      >
      > Is there any "slide show" program that can display Flash panos in succession? or, is there a way to do this in html? Any suggestions?

    • fierodeval
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2011
        If the computers have Windows, an option is DevalVR. You could add two buttons in the screen with a simple script for next/back functions. Another solution is to use a 3DConnexion mouse (for example SpaceNavigator model), this is a very robust device for exhibitions. You could configure the two buttons of the device for next/back functions.

        best regards!