Re: Masking out unwanted content (people) in panos (manually)?

  • Robert Lesac
    Message 1 of 12 , May 1, 2011
      On 29.4.2011. 15:48, Sacha Griffin wrote:
      > Yes, ptgui masking is the feature of the year, especially when you combine
      > it with the detail viewer to see how it will blend. You can do very complex
      > viewpoint patches this way.

      Just tried it, and yeah that's it. Very neat.
      Though the mask drawing is stuttering if I have the detail window open.
      I've running it on a 4GHz c2d, and it just seems wrong :|

      --

      Pano/VR/Gigapixel photography: http://robertlesac.com
    • Sacha Griffin
      Message 2 of 12 , May 2, 2011
        Make the detail viewer window smaller until the performance becomes
        acceptable.