Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: ivrpa patent fund

  • Tom Sparks
    Message 1 of 79 , May 1 1:28 AM
      here is their website http://tourtechnologysystems.com/

      --
      tom_a_sparks "It's a nerdy thing I like to do"
      Please use ISO approved file formats excluding Office Open XML - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
      3 x (x)Ubuntu 10.04, Amiga A1200 WB 3.1, UAE AF 2006 WB 3.X, Sam440 AOS 4.1

      Message 79 of 79 , May 5 6:07 PM
        Scott
        Henry mentioned he hasn't heard from Handal in a little while after just a token effort disputing his claims

        And I was thinking the letter from one of IVRPA's attorneys working on this might provide a little comfort to our customers, the ones being being theatened, being from an....attorney with a different view

        You guys are playing for the long game, but there's a short game too

        Like keeping customers and getting more business

        Doug Aurand