'Discover Krakow': Presenting the UNESCO World Heritage Site...[#360video]

  • panometr
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2011
      Hi,

      You are welcome to read my new paper about #360video recorded in Krakow in Poland and presented on different types of immersive environments (Plymouth, Hong Kong, Montreal).

      You might hear about Krakow in Poland today, because of the beatification of John Paul II which happens in Rome today. He was a bishop in Krakow before he became the pope in 1978.

      Link to my recent publication:
      http://goo.gl/rY8la

      Link to immersiveEducation 2011 conference (Boston, USA)
      http://goo.gl/yhSHc

      My presentation will be on 14 May.

      Regards,
      Karol Kwiatek