Re: Micro animations

    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 30, 2011
      Am 30.04.2011 15:07, schrieb Trausti Hraunfjord:
      > FPP is the only Flash panorama player that supports animated gif images as
      > far as I know... please correct me if I am wrong.

      krpano supports them as well. Search for "Animated GIF" on
      http://www.krpano.com/docu/xml/

    • Trausti Hraunfjord
      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 30, 2011
        Thanks, but that is for the KRP webkit ("html5") viewer, an alternative to
        using an animated swf (which won't work on iDevices). So I think it still
        holds true, that FPP is the only flash based panorama player that supports
        the use of animated gifs.

        But again... if I am wrong it should of course be pointed out, so that I
        won't be claiming something that isn't true.

        Trausti

        On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 5:19 PM, Erik Krause <erik.krause@...> wrote:

        > Am 30.04.2011 15:07, schrieb Trausti Hraunfjord:
        > > FPP is the only Flash panorama player that supports animated gif images
        > as
        > > far as I know... please correct me if I am wrong.
        >
        > krpano supports them as well. Search for "Animated GIF" on
        > http://www.krpano.com/docu/xml/
        >
        > --
        > Erik Krause
        > http://www.erik-krause.de

      • Christian Bloch
        Message 3 of 20 , May 1 5:39 AM
          That's fascinating.

          Game technologie is actually making a round trip with all this VR stuff in movie production now. In fact, I have a few other semi-interactive VR pieces, derived from panos and video inserts.

          With semi-interactive I mean, it's not prepared for the web but rather for an on-stage live recording. Sort of like the virtual set in a weather studio: a gyro sits on the camera, and a secondary webcam is looking at tracking marks. Focus and zoom have snap-on sensors, as well. All that is realtime connected to a box with the VR engine running. It can deal with 4 HD video streams, and that can even be cut up and cloned in the 3d world. In one extreme case I had production shoot 20 audience members, then make 400 out of them, in a giant gladiator arena. The show just aired last week, so I guess it's not a secret anymore... already showed up on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyPJp65jwTQ

          Blochi