Re: [PanoToolsNG] ivrpa patent fund

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 79 , Apr 30, 2011
      I'm with you Matt, but I've been warned not to comment directly
      on the IVRPA effort.

      Matthew Rogers - 360Precision wrote:
      > One other main point Scott is this:

    • djaurand
      Message 79 of 79 , May 5, 2011
        Scott
        Henry mentioned he hasn't heard from Handal in a little while after just a token effort disputing his claims

        And I was thinking the letter from one of IVRPA's attorneys working on this might provide a little comfort to our customers, the ones being being theatened, being from an....attorney with a different view

        You guys are playing for the long game, but there's a short game too

        Like keeping customers and getting more business

        Doug Aurand