Re: ivrpa patent fund

  • Henry Woodman
    Message 1 of 79 , Apr 30, 2011
      David,

      Your assessment is well done ... And, sadly, the situation we find ourselves in. Thanks for putting some perspective into the discussions.

      Henry Woodman
      ICE Portal
      Sent from my iPad
    • djaurand
      Message 79 of 79 , May 5, 2011
        Scott
        Henry mentioned he hasn't heard from Handal in a little while after just a token effort disputing his claims

        And I was thinking the letter from one of IVRPA's attorneys working on this might provide a little comfort to our customers, the ones being being theatened, being from an....attorney with a different view

        You guys are playing for the long game, but there's a short game too

        Like keeping customers and getting more business

        Doug Aurand