Re: ivrpa patent fund

  • djaurand
    Message 1 of 79 , Apr 30, 2011
      Matt
      While we all appreciate your opinion, remember that most of the virtual photography community still considers iPIX's (now MEV's) patent invalid....yet it was upheld in Interactive Pictures Corp v Infinite Pictures.

      Maybe we should all show a little trust in Scott, IVRPA and the IP lawyers they have consulted and hired

      Doug Aurand
      Albuquerque, NM
    • djaurand
      Message 79 of 79 , May 5, 2011
        Scott
        Henry mentioned he hasn't heard from Handal in a little while after just a token effort disputing his claims

        And I was thinking the letter from one of IVRPA's attorneys working on this might provide a little comfort to our customers, the ones being being theatened, being from an....attorney with a different view

        You guys are playing for the long game, but there's a short game too

        Like keeping customers and getting more business

        Doug Aurand