Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: The very best of Coca Cola

  • Willy Kaemena
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 29, 2011
      Ok thank you very much, so KRpano can do it ALL !

      Willy

      On Apr 29, 2011, at 17:08, Ignacio Ferrando Margelí wrote:

      > Hi Willy,
      >
      > all have made with KRP, but I haven't dit it...
      >

      > regards
      >

      > El 29/04/2011, a las 16:55, Willy Kaemena escribió:
      >
      >> Ignacio
      >>
      >> I am just looking for something very similar, how ( which software) were made the hot spot popups ?
      >>
      >> Willy
      >>
      >> On Apr 29, 2011, at 16:06, Ignacio Ferrando Margelí wrote:
      >>

      >>> Hans,
      >>>
      >>> I use 2 1920 px on my Mac Pro... where is the problem.??

      >>> Ignacio Ferrando Margelí
      >>>
      >>> 976 297980 / 646154023
      >>>
      >>> Abaco Digital
      >>>
      >>> http://www.abaco-digital.es

      > Ignacio Ferrando Margelí
      >
      > 976 297980 / 646154023
      >
      > Abaco Digital
      >
      > http://www.abaco-digital.es

    • Dudu Tresca
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 29, 2011
        Great panos,Ignacio!
        bravo
        abra�os

        --
        Dudu Tresca

        d.tresca@...
        55 11 2361 1312
        55 11 8421 0729
        www.br360.com.br
        www.coolview.com.br
        twitter.com/DuduTresca

        "Think in all, but preserve your copyright"
        "Cr�dito n�o � moeda, � um direito! Respeite o fot�grafo"

        2011/4/29 Ignacio Ferrando Margel� <fotografia@...>

        > Hello,
        >
        > I'm proud to show you one of my last projects, I have participate on a
        > project to show the archives of Coca Cola on Atlanta, I had gone with a
        > spanish team to shoot 14 sphericals and a lot of stills and video..
        >
        > you can see the final web there
        >
        > http://www.theverybestofcocacola.com/home/
        >
        > regards

        > Ignacio Ferrando Margel�
        >
        > 976 297980 / 646154023
        >
        > Abaco Digital
        >
        > http://www.abaco-digital.es

      • Woody Howard
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 29, 2011
          Ignacio,

          Beautiful work, well done.

          As I was exploring, I did happen upon an error that you probably will want
          to address. It is for the hotspot in the last panorama. It appears that the
          hotspot is located over the wrong item. The “onOver” hotspot describes the
          man in a green outfit holding a crate of Coca-Colas (which is above and to
          the left) while the area in which the hotspot is located is something else
          entirely. The “onClick” image also has the same description, with the close
          up image being something different.

          I’ve uploaded a screen shot to
          http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx21/thwohojr/CokePicture.png to better
          show the location and issue.

          I wasn’t looking for mistakes, I just happened upon it while exploring. My
          Grandfather had a gas service station back in the 1960’s and I saw many of
          these items. I still remember getting the 6.5 oz bottles out of the old
          vending machines.

          I enjoyed the tour. Again, well done.

          Woody

          >Hello,

          >I'm proud to show you one of my last projects, I have participate on a
          project to show the archives of Coca Cola on Atlanta, I had gone with a
          spanish >team to shoot 14 sphericals and a lot of stills and video..

          >you can see the final web there

          >http://www.theverybestofcocacola.com/home/

          >regards

          >Ignacio Ferrando Margelí

          >976 297980 / 646154023

          >Abaco Digital

          >http://www.abaco-digital.es

        • AYRTON
          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 29, 2011
            Ignacio my friend
            That is way Cool ....

            I loved it

            Congratzs one more time buddy

            Cheers
            AYRTON

            2011/4/29 Ignacio Ferrando Margelí <fotografia@...>

            > Hello,
            >
            > I'm proud to show you one of my last projects, I have participate on a
            > project to show the archives of Coca Cola on Atlanta, I had gone with a
            > spanish team to shoot 14 sphericals and a lot of stills and video..
            >
            > you can see the final web there
            >
            > http://www.theverybestofcocacola.com/home/
            >

            > regards

            > Ignacio Ferrando Margelí
            >
            > 976 297980 / 646154023
            >
            > Abaco Digital
            >
            > http://www.abaco-digital.es

            + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
            + 55 11 3717 5131 - SP
            http://ayrton360.com
            twitter.com/ayrton360

          • Trausti Hraunfjord
            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 29, 2011
              Interesting, and a lot of work put into it for sure.

              However... the Icelandic translations on buttons/info are extremely badly
              done, and in some instances the texts make absolutely no sense at all, and
              are quite embarrassing to read. The video translations are very good
              though.

              I have not looked through the tour in other languages or even gone through
              all the Icelandic texts... I simply gave up on going further on clicking the
              objects after 10-15 different ones.

              If you need help to get better/correct texts for the Icelandic, you are
              welcome to contact me off list.

              Best regards,

              Trausti

            • Fernando Costa Pinto
              Message 6 of 16 , May 1, 2011
                Great job Ignacio ..fantastic ..

                Fernando
                Salvador Bahia
                Brazil

                2011/4/29 Ignacio Ferrando Margel� <fotografia@...>

                > Hello,
                >
                > I'm proud to show you one of my last projects, I have participate on a
                > project to show the archives of Coca Cola on Atlanta, I had gone with a
                > spanish team to shoot 14 sphericals and a lot of stills and video..
                >
                > you can see the final web there
                >
                > http://www.theverybestofcocacola.com/home/
                >
                > regards

                > Ignacio Ferrando Margel�
                >
                > 976 297980 / 646154023
                >
                > Abaco Digital
                >
                > http://www.abaco-digital.es

              • Ignacio Ferrando Margelí
                Message 7 of 16 , May 3, 2011
                  Woody,

                  thank you for the observation... I have forwarded it to the team that did these work

                  regards

                  El 29/04/2011, a las 21:21, Woody Howard escribi�:

                  > Ignacio,
                  >
                  > Beautiful work, well done.
                  >
                  > As I was exploring, I did happen upon an error that you probably will want
                  > to address. It is for the hotspot in the last panorama. It appears that the
                  > hotspot is located over the wrong item. The �onOver� hotspot describes the
                  > man in a green outfit holding a crate of Coca-Colas (which is above and to
                  > the left) while the area in which the hotspot is located is something else
                  > entirely. The �onClick� image also has the same description, with the close
                  > up image being something different.
                  >
                  > I�ve uploaded a screen shot to
                  > http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx21/thwohojr/CokePicture.png to better
                  > show the location and issue.
                  >
                  > I wasn�t looking for mistakes, I just happened upon it while exploring. My
                  > Grandfather had a gas service station back in the 1960�s and I saw many of
                  > these items. I still remember getting the 6.5 oz bottles out of the old
                  > vending machines.
                  >
                  > I enjoyed the tour. Again, well done.
                  >
                  > Woody

                  Ignacio Ferrando Margel�