Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: The very best of Coca Cola

  • Ignacio Ferrando Margelí
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 29, 2011
      Thank you Hans,

      I will said the programmer to get it fixed...

      > > iMac 27" and many other monitors have 2560x1440.
      >
      > Looks like this.
      > http://www.panoramas.dk/test/cola.jpg
      >
      > Hans

      Ignacio Ferrando Margelí

      976 297980 / 646154023

      Abaco Digital

      http://www.abaco-digital.es

    • Willy Kaemena
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 29, 2011
        Ok thank you very much, so KRpano can do it ALL !

        Willy

        On Apr 29, 2011, at 17:08, Ignacio Ferrando Margelí wrote:

        > Hi Willy,
        >
        > all have made with KRP, but I haven't dit it...
        >

        > regards
        >

        > El 29/04/2011, a las 16:55, Willy Kaemena escribió:
        >
        >> Ignacio
        >>
        >> I am just looking for something very similar, how ( which software) were made the hot spot popups ?
        >>
        >> Willy
        >>
        >> On Apr 29, 2011, at 16:06, Ignacio Ferrando Margelí wrote:
        >>

        >>> Hans,
        >>>
        >>> I use 2 1920 px on my Mac Pro... where is the problem.??

        >>> Ignacio Ferrando Margelí
        >>>
        >>> 976 297980 / 646154023
        >>>
        >>> Abaco Digital
        >>>
        >>> http://www.abaco-digital.es

        > Ignacio Ferrando Margelí
        >
        > 976 297980 / 646154023
        >
        > Abaco Digital
        >
        > http://www.abaco-digital.es

      • Dudu Tresca
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 29, 2011
          Great panos,Ignacio!
          bravo
          abra�os

          --
          Dudu Tresca

          d.tresca@...
          55 11 2361 1312
          55 11 8421 0729
          www.br360.com.br
          www.coolview.com.br
          twitter.com/DuduTresca

          "Think in all, but preserve your copyright"
          "Cr�dito n�o � moeda, � um direito! Respeite o fot�grafo"

          2011/4/29 Ignacio Ferrando Margel� <fotografia@...>

          > Hello,
          >
          > I'm proud to show you one of my last projects, I have participate on a
          > project to show the archives of Coca Cola on Atlanta, I had gone with a
          > spanish team to shoot 14 sphericals and a lot of stills and video..
          >
          > you can see the final web there
          >
          > http://www.theverybestofcocacola.com/home/
          >
          > regards

          > Ignacio Ferrando Margel�
          >
          > 976 297980 / 646154023
          >
          > Abaco Digital
          >
          > http://www.abaco-digital.es

        • Woody Howard
          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 29, 2011
            Ignacio,

            Beautiful work, well done.

            As I was exploring, I did happen upon an error that you probably will want
            to address. It is for the hotspot in the last panorama. It appears that the
            hotspot is located over the wrong item. The “onOver” hotspot describes the
            man in a green outfit holding a crate of Coca-Colas (which is above and to
            the left) while the area in which the hotspot is located is something else
            entirely. The “onClick” image also has the same description, with the close
            up image being something different.

            I’ve uploaded a screen shot to
            http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx21/thwohojr/CokePicture.png to better
            show the location and issue.

            I wasn’t looking for mistakes, I just happened upon it while exploring. My
            Grandfather had a gas service station back in the 1960’s and I saw many of
            these items. I still remember getting the 6.5 oz bottles out of the old
            vending machines.

            I enjoyed the tour. Again, well done.

            Woody

            >Hello,

            >I'm proud to show you one of my last projects, I have participate on a
            project to show the archives of Coca Cola on Atlanta, I had gone with a
            spanish >team to shoot 14 sphericals and a lot of stills and video..

            >you can see the final web there

            >http://www.theverybestofcocacola.com/home/

            >regards

            >Ignacio Ferrando Margelí

            >976 297980 / 646154023

            >Abaco Digital

            >http://www.abaco-digital.es

          • AYRTON
            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 29, 2011
              Ignacio my friend
              That is way Cool ....

              I loved it

              Congratzs one more time buddy

              Cheers
              AYRTON

              2011/4/29 Ignacio Ferrando Margelí <fotografia@...>

              > Hello,
              >
              > I'm proud to show you one of my last projects, I have participate on a
              > project to show the archives of Coca Cola on Atlanta, I had gone with a
              > spanish team to shoot 14 sphericals and a lot of stills and video..
              >
              > you can see the final web there
              >
              > http://www.theverybestofcocacola.com/home/
              >

              > regards

              > Ignacio Ferrando Margelí
              >
              > 976 297980 / 646154023
              >
              > Abaco Digital
              >
              > http://www.abaco-digital.es

              + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
              + 55 11 3717 5131 - SP
              http://ayrton360.com
              twitter.com/ayrton360

            • Trausti Hraunfjord
              Message 6 of 16 , Apr 29, 2011
                Interesting, and a lot of work put into it for sure.

                However... the Icelandic translations on buttons/info are extremely badly
                done, and in some instances the texts make absolutely no sense at all, and
                are quite embarrassing to read. The video translations are very good
                though.

                I have not looked through the tour in other languages or even gone through
                all the Icelandic texts... I simply gave up on going further on clicking the
                objects after 10-15 different ones.

                If you need help to get better/correct texts for the Icelandic, you are
                welcome to contact me off list.

                Best regards,

                Trausti

              • Fernando Costa Pinto
                Message 7 of 16 , May 1 7:37 AM
                  Great job Ignacio ..fantastic ..

                  Fernando
                  Salvador Bahia
                  Brazil

                  2011/4/29 Ignacio Ferrando Margel� <fotografia@...>

                  > Hello,
                  >
                  > I'm proud to show you one of my last projects, I have participate on a
                  > project to show the archives of Coca Cola on Atlanta, I had gone with a
                  > spanish team to shoot 14 sphericals and a lot of stills and video..
                  >
                  > you can see the final web there
                  >
                  > http://www.theverybestofcocacola.com/home/
                  >
                  > regards

                  > Ignacio Ferrando Margel�
                  >
                  > 976 297980 / 646154023
                  >
                  > Abaco Digital
                  >
                  > http://www.abaco-digital.es

                • Ignacio Ferrando Margelí
                  Message 8 of 16 , May 3 10:28 AM
                    Woody,

                    thank you for the observation... I have forwarded it to the team that did these work

                    regards

                    El 29/04/2011, a las 21:21, Woody Howard escribi�:

                    > Ignacio,
                    >
                    > Beautiful work, well done.
                    >
                    > As I was exploring, I did happen upon an error that you probably will want
                    > to address. It is for the hotspot in the last panorama. It appears that the
                    > hotspot is located over the wrong item. The �onOver� hotspot describes the
                    > man in a green outfit holding a crate of Coca-Colas (which is above and to
                    > the left) while the area in which the hotspot is located is something else
                    > entirely. The �onClick� image also has the same description, with the close
                    > up image being something different.
                    >
                    > I�ve uploaded a screen shot to
                    > http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx21/thwohojr/CokePicture.png to better
                    > show the location and issue.
                    >
                    > I wasn�t looking for mistakes, I just happened upon it while exploring. My
                    > Grandfather had a gas service station back in the 1960�s and I saw many of
                    > these items. I still remember getting the 6.5 oz bottles out of the old
                    > vending machines.
                    >
                    > I enjoyed the tour. Again, well done.
                    >
                    > Woody

                    Ignacio Ferrando Margel�