Re: [PanoToolsNG] Adobe RAW conversion

  • Bostjan Burger
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2011
      Roger
      thanks for the reply. I know that I compare strawberries and apples but it is
      interesting that I needed to stitch same set of images (105 mm on 5DMK2) to 360° 5Gpix panorama with PTGui about 20 hours and with Giga stitcher less than an
      hour with the same PC. However PTGui is with much better quality and result is
      fine for printing when with Giga stitcher, the panorama is appropriate only for a Web where most
      people wouldn't see notice the difference.

      Bostjan