ivrpa patent fund

  • Jeffrey Martin
    Message 1 of 79 , Apr 28, 2011
      is this a joke?
      http://ivrpa.org/patent

      i thought we were done with this.

    • djaurand
      Message 79 of 79 , May 5 6:07 PM
        Scott
        Henry mentioned he hasn't heard from Handal in a little while after just a token effort disputing his claims

        And I was thinking the letter from one of IVRPA's attorneys working on this might provide a little comfort to our customers, the ones being being theatened, being from an....attorney with a different view

        You guys are playing for the long game, but there's a short game too

        Like keeping customers and getting more business

        Doug Aurand