Re: [PanoToolsNG] panotools 64-bit

  • Jim Watters
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 25, 2011
      There is no official release of libpano13.dll 64bit nor 32bit. The last release
      of libpano12.dll (in 32bit only) was four years ago.

      Panotools has been switched to build as a static library to help enforce the GPL
      of the project. Software that wishes to link to libpano must abide by the GPL
      and release their software as open source.

      libpano13 is used by PanoTools (PTOptimizer, PTmender, PTroller, PTtiff2psd,
      ...) These are distributed by Hugin, and 64bit version is available as the
      lasted beta.
      http://sourceforge.net/projects/hugin/files/hugin/

      I am working on a new versions of the Windows Photoshop plugins that will also
      be available in 64bit. They will use the most resent version of libpano and the
      source will be available. Unfortunately too many other things have taken up my
      time and I have not addressed the last few bugs and a couple missing features of
      the previous version. I do not have an ETA.

      --
      Jim Watters
      http://photocreations.ca