Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: 360 tour website for real estate

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 25, 2011
      Open source popularity only leads to stronger security, not the other way
      around. Overall security is only as good generally as the weakest/poorest
      coded module in your cms.

      Sacha Griffin
      http://www.seeit360.net
      http://twitter.com/SeeIt360
      http://www.facebook.com/panoramas/
      IM: sachagriffin007@...
      Office: 404-551-4275
      GV: 404-665-9990

      On Apr 25, 2011, at 10:39 AM, "felipe" <felipe_ing@...> wrote:

      Thanks a lot for the responses, I spend some time reading and studying the
      websites, but now I have a new question, the joomla applications is prone or
      weak to attacks as it is so popular and a lot of people knows how to use it?
      I�m wrong? the software applications to websites based on joomnla are
      secure?

      regards

      Juan

      www.aeronauticaavanzada.com

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew" <conanthedestroya222@...>

      purchase Estate Agent Improved http://www.eaimproved.eu

      > I once took the free Open-Realty route and at first it was fun and looked
      promising but it was really difficult to get any answers to questions on the
      forum plus you have no idea when anything will be updated.

      > Not sure what the options are now for the 'listing pages' in EAImproved
      but you will always have the option to add an image/text link within the
      Property description section to open a self contained 360 degree tour in a
      new window. That way you can just stick with using the regular xml/html and
      not have to mess around with porting the tours into Joomla/EAImproved.