VR Photography update

  • Scott Highton
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2011
      VR friends,

      I wanted to give you a few VR Photography updates.

      1) My Virtual Reality Photography book is now available in preview
      form on GoogleBooks. There are extensive excerpts available for
      online searching. Simply go to: http://books.google.com and enter
      "virtual reality photography" in the search box. More than 60 pages
      of the book are presented at any given time, and the material is
      rotated regularly.

      2) Rangefinder Magazine, a popular photo industry publication, has
      just published a nice four page review of the book, written by Peter
      Skinner, in their April issue. To take a look go to:
      http://www.rangefindermag.com/storage/articles/RF0411_Highton_Skinner.pdf

      3) For those of you seeking a good excuse to travel to Europe, the
      International VR Photographers Association (IVRPA) is holding their
      annual International Panoramic Photography Festival and Conference
      from June 1�5 at the historic castle in Palmela, Portugal. This is a
      unique opportunity to spend time with, and learn from, some of the top
      panoramic and VR photographers in the world, as well as to see some of
      the latest technologies in both equipment and software. Space is
      filling fast. For registration and complete information, go to: http://www.palmela2011.com/

      Regards,

      Scott Highton
      Author, Virtual Reality Photography