panotools 64-bit

  • A Kielcz
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 24, 2011
      I cannot find panotools12 for 64-bit. Can anyone tell me where can I d/l it?
      Thank you!

      A Kielcz

      Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

    • A Kielcz
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 25, 2011
        I asked, if panotools for Win 64-bit exist and got no answer. Why?
        I searched and couldn't find it.

        A Kielcz

        Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

      • AYRTON
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 25, 2011
          On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 1:39 PM, A Kielcz <roblee007@...> wrote:

          > I asked, if panotools for Win 64-bit exist and got no answer. Why?

          Good morning to all ...
          Thanks to all ...
          I appreciatte ...
          Please ...
          I need a Favor ...
          etc ...

          > I searched and couldn't find it.
          >
          > A Kielcz
          >
          > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

          + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
          + 55 11 3717 5131 - SP
          http://ayrton360.com
          twitter.com/ayrton360

        • jrgen_schrader
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 25, 2011
            There is no 64bit version available.

            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, A Kielcz <roblee007@...> wrote:

            > I cannot find panotools12 for 64-bit. Can anyone tell me where can I d/l it?
            > Thank you!
            >
            > A Kielcz
            >
            > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

          • Christian Bloch
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 25, 2011
              > I asked, if panotools for Win 64-bit exist and got no answer. Why?

              Because nobody replied.

            • Christian Bloch
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 25, 2011
                Sorry, that was stupid and not even correct.
                Juergen replied. The answer is No.
              • A Kielcz
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 25, 2011
                  Why not?

                  A Kielcz

                  Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 25, 2011
                    Am 25.04.2011 22:22, schrieb A Kielcz:
                    > Why not?

                    Why would you need it? Hugin uses pano13. PTGui x64 uses pano12 x86 if
                    needed (f.e. for optimization). The only point would be the photoshop
                    plugins. AFAIK Jim Watters has a test version...

                  • Jim Watters
                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 25, 2011
                      There is no official release of libpano13.dll 64bit nor 32bit. The last release
                      of libpano12.dll (in 32bit only) was four years ago.

                      Panotools has been switched to build as a static library to help enforce the GPL
                      of the project. Software that wishes to link to libpano must abide by the GPL
                      and release their software as open source.

                      libpano13 is used by PanoTools (PTOptimizer, PTmender, PTroller, PTtiff2psd,
                      ...) These are distributed by Hugin, and 64bit version is available as the
                      lasted beta.
                      http://sourceforge.net/projects/hugin/files/hugin/

                      I am working on a new versions of the Windows Photoshop plugins that will also
                      be available in 64bit. They will use the most resent version of libpano and the
                      source will be available. Unfortunately too many other things have taken up my
                      time and I have not addressed the last few bugs and a couple missing features of
                      the previous version. I do not have an ETA.

                      --
                      Jim Watters
                      http://photocreations.ca