Re: EveryScape -- Now anyone can be a pano photographer feedback from Everyscape

  • Chuck
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 22 10:23 AM

      > It's so easy even your parakeet can do it.
      >
      > Peter wrote:
      > > Have you seen this announcement?
      > >
      > > http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/283986
      > >
      > > Your thoughts?
      > >
      > >Reply from Everyscape

      Hi Kygos,

      Glad that UScapeit has gotten your forum talking! As panoramic photographers, your forum is definitely a more specialized audience and for this audience, I'd agree that 2.5D is a more accurate representation of what we've produced with the current iteration of UScapeit. However, future iterations of UScapeit will incorporate some of the more advanced EveryScape features like you can see in this scape of The Breakers: http://thebreakers.supertour.com/?page=#p=1228597&y=227.43&pi=0&sbm=mwelcome&sbtsi=index

      Our processing technology that enables us to connect two panoramas (which you can preview by clicking on the blue arrows in the scape above) adds a layer of depth to better approximate that third dimension. This same technology can be used to build fully immersive 3D environments from the exact same panoramic photography used to create The Breakers scape.

      I'd love to get further feedback from members of your forum, as we're interested in hearing from users so that we can improve future iterations of the app. Feel free to direct them to our forum at:

      http://getsatisfaction.com/uscapeit/

      Thanks,

      Rebecca

      Rebecca MacQuarrie

      Director of Marketing/Director of Ambassador Program

      EveryScape

      65 Chapel St.

      Newton, MA 02458

      (p) 781.250.4763 | (f) 781.893.5797