Winter vs. Summer

  • MH
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 22, 2011
      Hello,
      I'd like to show you an interesting winter vs. summer panorama.
      Both the following panoramas are taken from almost exactly the same spot

      Winter:
      http://stockholm360.net/flashpano2.php?id=frozen_lake

      Summer:
      http://stockholm360.net/flashpano2.php?id=canoe

      Thank you,
      Mahmood
    • Bostjan Burger
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 22, 2011
        I like it. That is what would be great to display with the WWP
        ( http://www.worldwidepanorama.org ) Forest - forest with different seasons -
        like this lake.

        Bostjan

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 22, 2011
          Hi Mahmood,

          Is the canoe buried under the ice?, I get the same frozen lake panorama on
          both links.

          kind regards,

          Rodrigo

          On 22 April 2011 12:55, MH <mahmood_hamidi@...> wrote:

          > Hello,
          > I'd like to show you an interesting winter vs. summer panorama.
          > Both the following panoramas are taken from almost exactly the same spot
          >
          > Winter:
          > http://stockholm360.net/flashpano2.php?id=frozen_lake
          >
          > Summer:
          > http://stockholm360.net/flashpano2.php?id=canoe
          >
          > Thank you,
          > Mahmood

        • John Houghton
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 22, 2011
            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, alarcon <alarcon@...> wrote:

            > Is the canoe buried under the ice?, I get the same frozen lake
            > panorama on both links.

            If you select the canoe panorama first, both links display the same canoe panorama too. If you exit the message and reload, you can display the alternate image.

            John
          • Briar
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 22, 2011
              Great shots! Can you stitch them together to create an endless tour from
              summer to winter? That would be spectacular.

              I'd like to show you an interesting winter vs. summer panorama.
              Both the following panoramas are taken from almost exactly the same spot

              Winter:
              http://stockholm360.net/flashpano2.php?id=frozen_lake

              Summer:
              http://stockholm360.net/flashpano2.php?id=canoe

              Thank you,
              Mahmood

            • Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 23, 2011
                Thanks John. Now I get both panos they are very nicely done, good work Mahmood.

                kind regards,

                Rodrigo

                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                The damage we inflict on mother Earth...
                We inflict on our children..........................
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                http://www.360panoview.co.uk

                alarcon@...

                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 24, 2011
                  I don't get the behaviour but it seems that John has found a work around , thanks John.

                  --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "John Houghton" <j.houghton@...> wrote:

                  > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, alarcon <alarcon@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Is the canoe buried under the ice?, I get the same frozen lake
                  > > panorama on both links.
                  >
                  > If you select the canoe panorama first, both links display the same canoe panorama too. If you exit the message and reload, you can display the alternate image.
                  >
                  > John

                • MH
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 25, 2011
                    Thanks Briar,

                    It should be possible but I'd like to do that but I don't know how to do that yet :(