RE: [PanoToolsNG] free iPhone pano stitcher from Photosynth

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 18 6:12 PM
      Probably cause the cpu isn't fast enough, which would be understandable.

      As an aside, I assume the compass/gyro is used to determine whether or not a
      photo is acceptable place into position, or is it all control points?

      Otherwise, it looks like there must be an update delay. Sometimes images are
      out of position, based on compass, they shouldn't have been stitched at all.

      All in all, I'd say it works pretty well. Too bad, the iphone doesn't have a
      wider lens. Could be interesting if Photosynth will support some of the
      add-on fisheyes and mirror lenses that have come/are coming out.

      Sacha Griffin

      <http://www.seeit360.net/> http://www.seeit360.net

      <http://twitter.com/SeeIt360> http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

      <http://www.facebook.com/panoramas/> http://www.facebook.com/panoramas/