Re: [PanoToolsNG] St Pauls Cathedral 15.5 Giga Pixel Panorama

  • John Riley
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 8 7:45 AM
      First, that was a lovely pano and I enjoyed exploring some of the nooks and crannies. Second, I can't remember when I have had such a good chuckle with a pano! You had some absolutely wonderful amputations and ghosts. A couple of the disembodied heads and the lap-down people in the front row made me laugh out loud. It might have been fun to match up some of the upper and lower parts, I think.

      Did you have to get special permission to shoot this?

      Thanks,

      John

      On Apr 7, 2011, at 6:24 AM, Henry Stuart wrote:

      > Hi everyone, thought I'd share my 2,400 shot panorama of St Paul's Cathedral in London.
      >
      > http://www.sphericalimages.com/st-pauls-cathedral-gigapan/stpauls-giga-pan.html
      >
      > Shame about the half people and floating heads etc but it was just unbelievably busy in there.
      >
      > Took 3.5 hrs to shoot and nearly 3 weeks to work out how to get my computer and software to stitch, blend, output and ultimately display this online.
      >
      > Henry

      John Riley
      4Pi-VR Media Solutions
      http://4pi-vr.com