Re: [OS X] reversing scroll direction

  • Ingemar Bergmark
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2011
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Jeffrey Martin <panoramas@...> wrote:

      > soon, people will have a lot more to complain about than which way a pano
      > moves when you click and drag ;-) the whole scrolling paradigm is going to
      > be reversed in the next OS X update!

      Yeah, that's true. (I have the Lion Beta installed)

      At first I was like "What the ....?", but after a couple of minutes I actually got used to it and didn't even think about it. I must add that I use a Magic Trackpad instead of a mouse nowadays, so the behavior is quite natural.

      I suspect that it could probably be awkward when using a mouse, but I haven't tried that yet...

      / Ingemar