Re: choking on pixels

  • HenryStuart
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 7, 2011
      Hi Jeffery,

      Thank you very much, yes, that is the answer I found - actually did it through zoomify in the end but same principle.

      Hope Klauss can get the cube faces to be produced as PSBs soon as it'll make the shots look so much better!

      Hopefully see you at Palmela this year?

      All the best,
      Henry Stuart

      Director