Young, gifted and fearless ...

  • jrgen_schrader
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 5, 2011
      Say hello to Thea!

      http://bavaria360.de/konstein/

      Cheers
      Jürgen
    • Bostjan Burger
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 5, 2011
        Hello from the Sunny side of the Alps ;)
        Jürgen... well done!

        Boštjan

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 5, 2011
          I love it!
          Rock climbing and 360VR, two things I'm fond of! :)

          May I ask how you did that? Did you mount a tripod on the cliff?

          Adrien Fontvielle

          2011/4/5 jrgen_schrader <panorama@...>

          > Say hello to Thea!
          >
          > http://bavaria360.de/konstein/
          >
          > Cheers
          > J�rgen

        • Peter
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 5, 2011
            Hi Jürgen,

            This is absolutely magnificent! Fantastic!!

            Won't you please tell us the details of how you made it, including lens, ISO, shutter speed, etc., etc.? Where were you standing (hanging) when you made the exposure?

            — Peter
          • mrjimbo
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 5, 2011
              Jurgan,
              I do indeed appreciate this effort.. Great job..

              jimbo
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 5, 2011
                > Young, gifted and fearless ...

                I think, Jürgen described himself :)
              • jrgen_schrader
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 5, 2011
                  LOOOL, skip the part about "young" and you are right ;)

                  Well, this all happened while I was on a shoot for a huge poster, and at the end of course I wanted to do a panorama up in the rocks.

                  This scenario was especially tempting as it allowed me to hide most parts of myself behind a protrusion. (See the red and the blue rope? The blue was where I hung).

                  The rest is business as usual: camera on a horizontal held monopod with a lens that allows to do a spherical with 4 around. (You can still see the shadow of the monopod on Thea's left wrist).

                  The only part I am not really satisfied with is the area towards the bottom of the monopod. On a close inspection these look pretty soft here. So the next challenge will be to shoot a nadir picture without dropping the camera, hehe.

                  Jürgen

                  --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Ormar" <rmrtmm@...> wrote:

                  > > Young, gifted and fearless ...
                  >
                  > I think, Jürgen described himself :)

                • Adrien Fontvielle
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 6, 2011
                    Haaa! the shadow on the wrist... I only see it now! :)
                    Well done Jurgen!