Re: [PanoToolsNG] Dynamic relighting

  • Christian Bloch
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2011
      yeah, it's really neat. I just did a test series on ghost reduction, and Oloneo came out surprisingly close to Photoshop CS5. I tried the relighting, and it's stunning at first, but sort of non-tolreable that it only accepts single exposures. This should really be happening with HDRs - even their example source images are clipped on the actual light source. Turns out, you can also rebuild this sort of effect in Photoshop by isolating individual light contributions with Difference and Exclusion blending modes.

      Oh, and yes, I would love to real blended pano layers in krpano. I'm sure Aldo could rebuild an ADR plugin for us then, his Auto-Levels is are a great start.

      .Blochi