AW: [PanoToolsNG] In store Virtual Tour By IKEA ...

  • ptgroup
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2011
      i would even reduce the quality for speeds sake and crop the vFOV by some degree to eliminate the
      stitching errors.
      by far to much panos - who would klick though all of them ??
      a couple (10-20) would be still plenty, but you could provide 2 quality levels the user could
      select.
      also do i mislike the website design - the map is to big for my opinion.
      that is a matter of preference and such a huge project needs some kind of an overview.

      but it´s great to see, that "one-shots" are no guarantee for perfect stitching.

      ciao
      mike

      Mit freundlichen Grüssen
      Virtugraf M. Hundrieser

      http://www.virtugraf.de <http://www.virtugraf.de/>
      ----------------------------
      360° VR Fotografie:
      http://www.360de.de <http://www.360de.de/>

      NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
      http://www.abstraktfoto.de <http://www.abstraktfoto.de/>
      Aktuelles vom Virtugrafen:
      http://virtugraf.wordpress.com <http://virtugraf.wordpress.com/>

      _____

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2011
        >>> Potentially - could this be done cheaper / with better Quality/ >>> easier to use by someone in this group ?

        Honestly, I think the world doesn't need that. And even if one makes a buck with it, it wouldn't make me want to spend a single thought on how I could compete.

        Relaxed
        Jürgen

        :)