RE: [PanoToolsNG] Google indoor has started

  • Yazan Sboul
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2011
      lol, I fell for this for a full 5mins. Give me a break - I don't speak German!

      To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      From: hans@...
      Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 18:01:25 +0000
      Subject: [PanoToolsNG] Google indoor has started

      From streetview to a knock on the door and you have Google indoor.

      http://www.daserste.de/mediathek_blank/play.asp?cid=175659

      Will soon come to your country also.

    • Jan Martin
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2011
        For all not speaking German:

        The video is named: APRILSCHERZ: 'Google indoors'

        APRILSCHERZ => April Fool's joke

        Jan