Photographer request for birth-related panoramas in Africa, Russia, North/South America

  • Matthias Taugwalder
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 6:44 AM
      Hi all

      I am looking for photographers in Africa, Russia and North/South America who
      can either license birth-related panoramas (women giving birth, etc) or
      would be available to shoot this tricky topic on assignment.

      Please contact me off-list by e-mail to matthias.taugwalder@... for
      further details, if you are able to deliver such content.

      Matthias

      --
      Matthias Taugwalder
      matthias.taugwalder@...

    • AYRTON
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 11:41 AM
        On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 10:44 AM, Matthias Taugwalder <
        matthias.taugwalder@...> wrote:

        > Hi all
        > I am looking for photographers in Africa, Russia and North/South America
        > who
        > can either license birth-related panoramas (women giving birth, etc) or
        > would be available to shoot this tricky topic on assignment.
        > Please contact me off-list by e-mail to matthias.taugwalder@... for
        > further details, if you are able to deliver such content.
        > Matthias

        Hi Matthias,
        good day
        Just sent you one email in PVT