Re: [PanoToolsNG] Another World record

  • Bostjan Burger
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2011
      Hehe... I became almost histerical reading about your world record about DNA.
      Anyway a good idea for today.

      ;) Boštjan

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2011
        haha, got me.
        They Might Be Giants.

        On Mar 31, 2011, at 10:20 PM, jrgen_schrader wrote:

        > http://bavaria360.de/dna/

      • Roger D. Williams
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2011
          On Fri, 01 Apr 2011 14:20:20 +0900, jrgen_schrader
          <panorama@...> wrote:

          > While others don't get tired to brag about their "world records" I
          > decided it's time to unhide mine today (which I had kept for almost four
          > years as a secret).
          >
          > Ladies and gentlemen, please pay attention to the worlds first panorama
          > from inside a DNA string.

          Next time do it in stereo! <grin>

          Roger W.

          --