Re: [PanoToolsNG] 360Precision

  • Matthew Rogers - 360Precision
    Message 1 of 43 , Apr 1 1:05 AM
      This is the support email that gets emailed to ALL customers at the time of purchase. I also CC myself in on the email automatically so I know you received it:

      http://www.360precision.com/360/support_email.cfm

      You've taken the time to register on the 21st of February so you know the system exists. So WHY ON EARTH have you simply not used it. I'm sorry for being rude or showing my frustrations but I'm sorry, your posting to this email list is simply unacceptable when you can't be bothered to submit a ticket via our support system.

      Matt

      On 1 Apr 2011, at 08:44, Kámán Béla wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > sorry for the off-topic, but can anyone tell me how can I contact Matthew Rogers from 360Precision?
      > He did not pick up the phone, and he did not answers my e-mails.
      >
      > thanks,
      > Béla

    • Keith Martin
      Message 43 of 43 , Apr 2 1:39 PM
        I said:

        >Twitter provides a casual, face-to-face-level
        >of communication that's like chatting as you pass in a hall, the
        >street, the park, the pub...

        I meant a face-to-face-LIKE level of communication. Doh!