Re: [PanoToolsNG] 360Precision

  • Matthew Rogers - 360Precision
    Message 1 of 43 , Apr 1, 2011
      Are you serious ? As explained in the support options email and on the website you need to submit a request via http://support.360precision.com I've also EMAILED this to you in reply TWICE. Please read the emails as we send them out for a reason. You'd also see that I'm available on the website via the livechat if you could be bothered to take 2 minutes to look.

      Matt

      On 1 Apr 2011, at 08:44, Kámán Béla wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > sorry for the off-topic, but can anyone tell me how can I contact Matthew Rogers from 360Precision?
      > He did not pick up the phone, and he did not answers my e-mails.
      >
      > thanks,
      > Béla

    • Keith Martin
      Message 43 of 43 , Apr 2, 2011
        I said:

        >Twitter provides a casual, face-to-face-level
        >of communication that's like chatting as you pass in a hall, the
        >street, the park, the pub...

        I meant a face-to-face-LIKE level of communication. Doh!