Re: Unethical advertising incentives?

  • Bruce Hemming
    Message 1 of 43 , Apr 1, 2011
      Just received the digest so I am on the end of this thread. Having
      attended a seminar which included social media marketing only the
      other night I take my hat off to Matt for creative and original
      thinking with this promotion. I can't see anything wrong with it at
      all. Yes, I do own an original model - pre Absolute - and have made
      supportive comments prior to this. Speaking of ethics, I removed
      myself from a forum which for years provided a platform for anti 360
      Precision comments while at the same time permitting thread hi-jacking
      and puffs for competitors - it was the only option to show disapproval
      as the forum owner would not act to moderate. All water under the
      bridge - and off Matt's back I suspect. I just don't understand why
      people foam at the mouth on forums over topics like these ( Mac v PC
      for a prime example) they are only tools of our trade for God's sake.

      Bruce Hemming
      Bruce Hemming Photography

      This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally
      privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please advise bruce@...
      . Dissemination, distribution, copying or other use is strictly
      prohibited. The reliability of this method of communication cannot be
      guaranteed. It can be intercepted, corrupted, delayed, may arrive
      incomplete, contain viruses or be affected by other interference.
      Bruce Hemming Photography has taken all reasonable steps to reduce
      risks against viruses but cannot accept liability for any damage
      sustained as a result of this transmission.
    • Keith Martin
      Message 43 of 43 , Apr 2, 2011
        I said:

        >Twitter provides a casual, face-to-face-level
        >of communication that's like chatting as you pass in a hall, the
        >street, the park, the pub...

        I meant a face-to-face-LIKE level of communication. Doh!