Re: [PanoToolsNG] Another World record

  • Don Bain
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2011
      Looks familiar. My hometown, Berkeley, California - the Lawrence Hall of Science. BIG strand, indeed.

      Good work.
      Don

      On Mar 31, 2011, at 10:20 PM, jrgen_schrader wrote:

      > While others don't get tired to brag about their "world records" I decided it's time to unhide mine today (which I had kept for almost four years as a secret).
      >
      > Ladies and gentlemen, please pay attention to the worlds first panorama from inside a DNA string.
      >
      > http://bavaria360.de/dna/
      >
      > Have fun
      > J�rgen

    • Bostjan Burger
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1 1:15 AM
        Hehe... I became almost histerical reading about your world record about DNA.
        Anyway a good idea for today.

        ;) Boštjan

        ________________________________
        While others don't get tired to brag about their "world records" I decided it's
        time to unhide mine today (which I had kept for almost four years as a secret).

        Ladies and gentlemen, please pay attention to the worlds first panorama from
        inside a DNA string.

        http://bavaria360.de/dna/

        Have fun
        Jürgen

      • Christian Bloch
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1 2:10 AM
          haha, got me.
          They Might Be Giants.

          On Mar 31, 2011, at 10:20 PM, jrgen_schrader wrote:

          > http://bavaria360.de/dna/

        • Roger D. Williams
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1 3:25 AM
            On Fri, 01 Apr 2011 14:20:20 +0900, jrgen_schrader
            <panorama@...> wrote:

            > While others don't get tired to brag about their "world records" I
            > decided it's time to unhide mine today (which I had kept for almost four
            > years as a secret).
            >
            > Ladies and gentlemen, please pay attention to the worlds first panorama
            > from inside a DNA string.

            Next time do it in stereo! <grin>

            Roger W.

            --