Another World record

  • jrgen_schrader
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2011
      While others don't get tired to brag about their "world records" I decided it's time to unhide mine today (which I had kept for almost four years as a secret).

      Ladies and gentlemen, please pay attention to the worlds first panorama from inside a DNA string.

      http://bavaria360.de/dna/

      Have fun
      Jürgen
    • Don Bain
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 31, 2011
        Looks familiar. My hometown, Berkeley, California - the Lawrence Hall of Science. BIG strand, indeed.

        Good work.
        Don

        On Mar 31, 2011, at 10:20 PM, jrgen_schrader wrote:

        > While others don't get tired to brag about their "world records" I decided it's time to unhide mine today (which I had kept for almost four years as a secret).
        >
        > Ladies and gentlemen, please pay attention to the worlds first panorama from inside a DNA string.
        >
        > http://bavaria360.de/dna/
        >
        > Have fun
        > J�rgen

      • Bostjan Burger
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1 1:15 AM
          Hehe... I became almost histerical reading about your world record about DNA.
          Anyway a good idea for today.

          ;) Boštjan

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1 2:10 AM
            haha, got me.
            They Might Be Giants.

            On Mar 31, 2011, at 10:20 PM, jrgen_schrader wrote:

            > http://bavaria360.de/dna/

          • Roger D. Williams
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 1 3:25 AM
              On Fri, 01 Apr 2011 14:20:20 +0900, jrgen_schrader
              <panorama@...> wrote:

              > While others don't get tired to brag about their "world records" I
              > decided it's time to unhide mine today (which I had kept for almost four
              > years as a secret).
              >
              > Ladies and gentlemen, please pay attention to the worlds first panorama
              > from inside a DNA string.

              Next time do it in stereo! <grin>

              Roger W.

              --