Re: Unethical advertising incentives?

  • aaronmspence
    Message 1 of 43 , Mar 31, 2011
      I agree with the majority, 360P haven't done anything remotely unethical here, while they have provided more potential value to their clients for next to nothing. There is also value for clients by the increased communication via the social media and blog channels.

      A blog writer who wrote a glowing review and didn't disclose they'd done it for cash/goods/services would be unethical, but 360P has no control over that.

      As others have said big companies solicit prestige by handing out product/services/cash constantly. Just this month I've been working with Nikon to get product for an expedition by a semi-celebrity. Nikon was all over it, I was surprised at the instant level of interest, but really shouldn't have been. Which reminds me, I'd like the expedition to have a 360P head for 4 months... Matt :)

      I've been using 360Precision products since the start of 2006 and LOVE them. In that time I've bought a 2x Absolutes, Atome, 3x Adjuste's
      (This message was not solicited or paid for :)

      Thanks,

      Aaron Spence.
      http://panedia.com
    • Keith Martin
      Message 43 of 43 , Apr 2, 2011
        I said:

        >Twitter provides a casual, face-to-face-level
        >of communication that's like chatting as you pass in a hall, the
        >street, the park, the pub...

        I meant a face-to-face-LIKE level of communication. Doh!