RE: [PanoToolsNG] Unethical advertising incentives?

  • Rick Drew
    Message 1 of 43 , Mar 31, 2011
      Actually I think it's pretty creative. If you do a blog review, etc. just
      mention that you'll also be receiving a warranty extension. Many states also
      require this by law = if you are given compensation for a review you must
      disclose it. Social networking is the future - and no, Facebook and Twitter
      will NOT cancel your account. If that were the case, Coke, Pepsi, and many
      many others would be gone. They use Facebook and Twiter as part of their
      marketing campaings.

      Rick Drew

    • Keith Martin
      Message 43 of 43 , Apr 2, 2011
        I said:

        >Twitter provides a casual, face-to-face-level
        >of communication that's like chatting as you pass in a hall, the
        >street, the park, the pub...

        I meant a face-to-face-LIKE level of communication. Doh!