Re:2a. new monster

  • Paul Stewart
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2011
      Hi Jeffrey,

      Love it! Great place, wonderful details.

      Thanks for all your efforts promoting the media.

      What with Boing Boing and WIRED listening in we may even get mainstream.

      I appreciate your sterling efforts to push panoramic media to a much
      bigger and wider audience than here.

      Congratulations on your new world record which I hope someone will attempt
      to break in the nearest future.

      Fabulous slippers too! ;)

      Paul