Panotour/Pro group buy and cheap Sigma 8mm f3.5 lenses.

  • Matthew Rogers - 360Precision
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29 9:40 AM
      Hi,

      Just a quick update to let everyone know that the group buy for Panotour and Panotour Pro ends this coming Thursday at midnight. The current level of discount is around the 25% mark. If more people join we're hoping to get the discount even higher. To qualify for the discount you need to join us on Facebook and then join the Panotour/Pro group.

      We'll we sending out the order links on Friday morning and the licenses will be issues on receipt of payment.

      Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/360precision

      Panotour/Pro group: http://on.fb.me/ptpgroup

      We've also just come across 5 x Sigma 8mm f3.5 Canon mount lenses. The lenses have had very little use and are in as new condition. We'll accept offers in the region of £395 ex VAT + shipping. To get yours now you can use this link to order directly via the 360Precision website:

      http://bit.ly/sig8mm

      If anyone has any suggestions for next months or future group buys please let me know. We do need time to negotiate with suppliers so please let us know.

      Matt